I'm an independent software architect & developer. I focus on building backend systems with highly scalable and distributed characteristics.
I like to experiment with different programming languages and learn from different paradigms such as imperative and functional. My main proficiency is in C# and .NET and I enjoy using other languages such as Go, F# and Rust even some Elixir from time to time.
When I'm not working, I like to have a fun time with my kids. I really enjoy travelling the world and experiencing new cultures. As of lately I'm also discovering the joys of flying with Microsoft Flight Simulator, and for that I'm building a miniature cockpit, at least with Honeycomb Yoke, Bravo and my own programmed flightdeck on Loupedeck.
- 🔭 I’m currently working on:
- ✈️ Antonov An-225 Aircraft DLC for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (see: SimX.dev)
- ✈️ Loupedeck Flight Control Deck for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- ⚡ IoT Platform for collecting and managing billions of data points from energy meters for Fudura
- 👍 Multi-tenant HR platform for matching candidates and vacancies for Brisker Group
- 🌱 I’m currently learning Aerodynamics and Flight characteristics
- 👨💻 All of my projects are available at https://stephanvs.com/projects
- 📝 I regulary write articles on https://stephanvs.com/blog
- 💬 Ask me about μServices, Architecture, Functional Programming
- 📫 How to reach me email@example.com
- ⚡ Fun fact I wrote an OS kernel once